Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Fournette's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Fournette's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette's per-game rushing attempts average (6.9) is 7.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities), Fournette has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Fournette has averaged 3.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.4).
- Fournette took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Fournette has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.4 rushing attempts) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
- Fournette's 15 carries in his lone career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fournette has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Fournette is set at 54.5 yards. That is 27.4 more than his season average of 27.1.
- In 10% of his games this season (one of 10 matchups), Fournette has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (41.5) by 14.4 yards.
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.5) in just 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
- Fournette's 71 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Falcons are 16.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Falcons, Fournette has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 54.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Fournette's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Fournette recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of 10 games this season (20% of his chances).
- Fournette's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Fournette's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of three outings).
- Fournette's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 10 games (20%).
- Fournette's zero rushing touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Fournette's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive