Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fournette's rushing props. You can watch how Fournette's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off with the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette's per-game rushing attempts average (6.9) is 0.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Fournette has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Fournette has averaged 3.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.4).
- Fournette took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Fournette has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.4 rushing attempts) in only 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Fournette's 27.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games -- 30%), Fournette has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (41.5) by 14.4 yards.
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Fournette, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 41.5.
Powered By Data Skrive