Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Fournette's rushing prop bets. You can watch Fournette and the Buccaneers take on the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Fournette has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts in three of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Fournette has averaged 3.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- In just three of eight games this year, Fournette achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Fournette's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, Fournette racked up 13 carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fournette has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 9.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Fournette is set at 38.5 yards. That's 9.5 more than his season average of 29.0.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Fournette has put up more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (41.9) by 12.9 yards.
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.9) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Fournette's 66 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 27.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chiefs, Fournette has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 38.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Fournette has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Fournette has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 22.2% of his games this season (two out of nine chances).
- Fournette's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of three games this year, Fournette hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Fournette's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of nine games (22.2%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, Fournette scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Fournette's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive