Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bell's rushing props. Watch Bell's Chiefs take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell's per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 1.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Bell has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts in one out of four games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of four games this year, Bell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in only one of four games (25%).
- Bell's 21 carries in his only career matchup against the Panthers are 11.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bell's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 9.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one total game opposite the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Bell is set at 44.5 yards. That's 14.5 fewer than his season average of 30.0.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Bell has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (44) by 14.0 yards.
- Bell has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44) in only 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Bell put up 147 rushing yards, 102.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Panthers, Bell has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 44.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Bell has recorded 0.0 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Bell has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through four outings this season.
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Bell has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Bell's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Panthers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Panthers, Bell has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive