Le'Veon Bell's Kansas City Chiefs visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Bell's rushing prop bets. You can watch Bell and the Chiefs square off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has notched 9.5 rushing attempts per game, 4.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In two out of two games this season (100% of his chances), Bell has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Bell has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (14 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bell's 37.0 rushing yards per game average is 13.5 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), Bell has put up more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Bell's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 51.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.5 on average.
- Bell has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Bell has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (51.5) in one out of two games.
Powered By Data Skrive