Le'Veon Bell and the New York Jets travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at . Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Bell's rushing prop bets. You can watch Bell and the Jets take on the Dolphins on at 4:05 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has averaged 9.5 rushing attempts per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Bell has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through two outings this year.
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Bell has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (14 attempts).
- Over his three career matchups against the Dolphins, Bell averages 14 carries per game, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bell has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 13.5 attempts two times in three career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bell's 37.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 16.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Bell has not rushed for more than 53.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Bell's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 51.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.5 on average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Bell has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (51.5 yards).
- Bell's 60 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Bell's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 53.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in three career games versus the Dolphins.
Powered by Data Skrive