Le'Veon Bell and the New York Jets travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Bell's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. You can watch Bell's performance play out for the Jets against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell's per-game rushing attempts average (9.5) is 4.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Bell has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Bell has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (14 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Bell is set at 46.5 yards. That is 9.5 fewer than his season average of 37.0.
- Bell has yet to rush for more than 46.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Bell's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 51.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.5 on average.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Bell has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (51.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive