Le'Veon Bell and the New York Jets host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Bell's rushing prop bets. Watch how Bell's performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 7.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Bell has not carried the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through one outing this year.
- Bell has averaged 8.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.5).
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Bell has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (14.5 attempts).
- In his one career matchup against the Cardinals, Bell put up 24 carries, 10.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Bell's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed one time in one career game opposite the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bell's 14.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 32.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Bell has not run for more than 46.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (55.5) by 41.5 yards.
- Bell has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Bell has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (55.5 yards).
- In his single career matchup against the Cardinals, Bell had 88 rushing yards, 41.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Cardinals, Bell has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 46.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive