Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bell's rushing props. Watch Bell's Chiefs play the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has collected 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities), Bell has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of 11 games this year, Bell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (18.2% of his opportunities).
- Bell has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.5 rushing attempts) in only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bell's 29.8 rushing yards per game average is 3.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Bell has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (37.1) by 7.3 yards.
- Bell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37.1) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Bell has collected 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Bell recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities).
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Bell hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bell has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of 11 games (18.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive