Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Bell's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Bell and the Chiefs square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell's per-game rushing attempts average (7.5) is 6.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In one of 10 games this season (10% of his chances), Bell has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Bell has averaged 1.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.1).
- Bell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of 10 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Bell has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.1 rushing attempts) in only 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
- Bell's 20 carries in his single career matchup against the Falcons are 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bell's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 13.5 attempts, a mark he has outdone one time in one total game opposite the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Bell is set at 54.5 yards. That is 24.7 more than his season average of 29.8.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Bell has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Bell's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 35.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.6 on average.
- Bell has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (35.4) in only 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Falcons, Bell had 47 rushing yards, 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bell has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 54.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Bell has collected 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Bell recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Bell has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Bell hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bell has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of 10 games (20%).
- Bell's two rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Falcons are 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Bell's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has exceeded one time in one total game versus the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive