Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bell's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Bell and the Chiefs face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Bell has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in two out of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of eight games this year, Bell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Bell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.8. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Dolphins, Bell averages 14 carries per game, 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bell has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts three times in three career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Bell is set at 28.5 yards. That's 1.6 more than his season average of 26.9.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Bell has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (37.9) by 11.0 yards.
- Bell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37.9) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- Bell's 60 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 31.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Dolphins, Bell has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 28.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive