Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bell's rushing props. You can watch Bell and the Chiefs play the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Bell has collected more than 7.5 rushing attempts in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Bell has averaged 3.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.1).
- Bell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of seven games this year (0% of his chances).
- Bell has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.1 rushing attempts) in just 14.3% of his games (one of seven games).
- Bell had six carries in his one career matchup against the Broncos, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bell's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one total game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Bell is set at 29.5 yards. That's 4.5 more than his season average of 25.0.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Bell has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (39.1) by 14.1 yards.
- Bell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of seven times (28.6%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (39.1) in only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Broncos, Bell notched 39 rushing yards, 9.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Broncos, Bell has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive