Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Bell's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Bell and the Chiefs square off against the Buccaneers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has collected 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Bell has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in two of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Bell has averaged 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.7).
- In only zero of six games this year, Bell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bell has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Bell's 19 carries in his one career matchup against the Buccaneers are 12.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Bell's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 6.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one career game opposite the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bell's 25.5 rushing yards per game average is 3.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Bell has had more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Bell's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 41.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.3 on average.
- Bell has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Bell, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 41.8.
- In his lone career matchup against the Buccaneers, Bell finished with 63 rushing yards, 40.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bell has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 22.5 yards one time in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive