Le'Veon Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Bell's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders. You can watch how Bell's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Le'Veon Bell Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bell has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Bell has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in one out of five games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Bell's season-long average over/under is 11.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of five games this year, Bell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bell has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.1 rushing attempts) in just 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Bell is set at 29.5 yards. That is 3.9 more than his season average of 25.6.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Bell has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Bell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (44.1) by 18.5 yards.
- Bell has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- Bell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.1) in only 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive