Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Houston Texans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Shenault's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Shenault's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shenault has notched 1.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Shenault has collected more than 1.5 rushing attempts in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Shenault has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.7).
- Shenault took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of five games this year (20% of his chances).
- Shenault's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.7. He's gone over that total in only two of seven games (28.6%).
- In his one career matchup against the Texans, Shenault notched zero carries, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Shenault has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Shenault is set at 6.5. That is 1.2 more yards than his season average of 7.7.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Shenault has put up more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Shenault's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 8.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.7 on average.
- Shenault has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- Shenault has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (8.4) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Texans, Shenault had zero rushing yards, 6.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Shenault's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 6.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive