Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Shenault's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Shenault's performance plays out when the Jaguars face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Shenault is set at 6.5. That is 2.5 more yards than his season average of 9.0.
- Shenault has yet to rush for more than 6.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Shenault has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (8.7) by 0.3 yards.
- Shenault has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Shenault, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 8.7.
Powered By Data Skrive