Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at . Here's some tips for betting on Shenault's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch Shenault's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Chargers on at 4:25 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shenault has notched 1.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Shenault has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Shenault's season-long average over/under is 1.7 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Shenault has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.7 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Shenault is set at 6.5. That is 2.5 more yards than his season average of 9.0.
- Shenault has not rushed for more than 6.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Shenault has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (8.7) by 0.3 yards.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Shenault has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (8.7 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive