On Sunday, Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Detroit Lions at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Shenault's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Shenault's performance plays out when the Jaguars take on the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shenault has averaged 1.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Shenault has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Shenault's season-long average over/under is 1.8 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Shenault has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shenault's 10.6 rushing yards per game average is 3.1 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Shenault has yet to rush for more than 7.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Shenault has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (8.9) by 1.7 yards.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Shenault has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (8.9 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive