Laviska Shenault Jr.'s Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Shenault's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Shenault's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shenault has averaged 2.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Shenault has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Shenault's season-long average over/under is 1.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Shenault has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Shenault is set at 6.5. That is 6.8 more yards than his season average of 13.3.
- Shenault has not rushed for more than 6.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Shenault's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 9.5, which he's outpaced by 3.8 yards on average this year.
- Shenault has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Shenault has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (9.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive