Laviska Shenault Jr.'s Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Shenault's rushing prop bets. Watch Shenault's Jaguars play the Packers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shenault has averaged 1.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities), Shenault has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Shenault has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.7).
- Shenault took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of six games this year (16.7% of his chances).
- Shenault's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.7. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shenault's 6.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of eight total games -- 25%), Shenault has had more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Shenault's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 8.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.3 on average.
- Shenault has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of eight times (25%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Shenault, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 8.1.
Powered By Data Skrive