Laviska Shenault Jr.'s Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Shenault's receiving prop bets. You can watch Shenault and the Jaguars square off against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shenault is averaging 40.9 receiving yards per game, 10.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two of 13), Shenault has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Shenault's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.8 per game. He is averaging 1.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Shenault has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Shenault has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.8 yards.
- Shenault's 37 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Colts are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Shenault's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 51.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive