Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Shenault's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. Watch Shenault's Jaguars play the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shenault is averaging 40.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Shenault has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Shenault's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.9 per game. He averages 2.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Shenault has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 opportunities), Shenault has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (42.9).
Powered By Data Skrive