Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Shenault's receiving prop bets. Watch Shenault's Jaguars face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shenault is averaging 40.1 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Shenault has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Shenault's season average of 40.1 receiving yards per game is 3.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.4.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Shenault has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Shenault has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (43.4).
Powered By Data Skrive