Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Shenault's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Shenault and the Jaguars square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shenault is averaging 39.2 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Shenault has collected more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Shenault's season average of 39.2 receiving yards per game is 4.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- Shenault has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Shenault has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Shenault's 35 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Titans are 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Shenault's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 38.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive