Laviska Shenault Jr. and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Shenault's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Shenault's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Laviska Shenault Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shenault's 39.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (36.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Shenault has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Shenault's season average of 39.3 receiving yards per game is 5.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 44.7.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Shenault has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Shenault has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.7 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive