Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday on the road at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Murray's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Murray and the Saints face off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has averaged 10.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Murray has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in four of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 10.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Murray took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Murray has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.4 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven games).
- Murray's nine carries per game over his five career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 8.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed three times in five total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 31.5. That is 8.8 more yards than his season average of 40.3.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games -- 71.4%), Murray has had more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (41.9) by 1.6 yards.
- Murray has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Murray's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 41.9 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
- Murray's 31.2 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Buccaneers, Murray has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 31.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Murray has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Murray has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this season.
- Murray has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of two games this year, Murray hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of seven games (14.3%).
- Murray's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Murray's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in five total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive