Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Murray's rushing prop bets. Watch how Murray's performance plays out when the Saints square off with the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has averaged 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Murray has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 10.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Murray's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Murray has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.1 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
- Murray's 13 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Murray has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 11.5 attempts two times in four total games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Murray's 43.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Murray has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (40.9) by 2.7 yards.
- Murray has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Murray has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.9) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Panthers, Murray averages 46 rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Murray's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 46.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in four total games versus the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Murray has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Murray has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this season.
- Murray has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 0% of Murray's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of five games (20%).
- Murray's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Murray's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has outdone two times in four career games opposite the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive