Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Murray's rushing props. Watch Murray's Saints square off with the Chargers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray's per-game rushing attempts average (11.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (11.5).
- Murray has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Murray's 11.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.8.
- Murray has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Murray has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Murray is set at 48.5 yards. That's 2.5 less than his season average of 46.0.
- Murray has not rushed for more than 48.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (39) by 7.0 yards.
- Murray has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Murray has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive