On Friday, Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints host the Minnesota Vikings at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips digging into Murray's rushing prop bets. You can watch Murray's performance play out for the Saints against the Vikings on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has averaged 9.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Friday's game (9.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Murray has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- Murray took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only six of 14 games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.6. He's gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- In his single career matchup against the Vikings, Murray racked up 12 carries, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 9.5 attempts, a figure he has beat one time in one career game opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Friday's rushing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 39.5. That is 2.2 fewer yards than his season average of 41.7.
- Seven times this season (out of 14 total games -- 50%), Murray has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Murray's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 42.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Murray has gone over his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- Murray has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (42.6) in seven out of 14 games.
- Murray's 48 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 8.5 more yards than his over/under in Friday's game.
- In one career game against the Vikings, Murray has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 39.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive