Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints square off against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Murray's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Murray and the Saints face off against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has notched 10.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Murray has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in seven of 13 games this season (53.8% of his chances).
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 10.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Murray achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Murray has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 games).
- Murray's 13.8 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Chiefs are 4.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 9.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone four times in five total games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Murray's 44.7 rushing yards per game average is 3.2 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 13 total games -- 53.8%), Murray has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Murray's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 42.7, which he's outpaced by 2.0 yards on average this year.
- Murray has gone over the rushing yards total in 53.8% of his opportunities (seven of 13 games).
- Murray's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 42.7 yards, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 13 games (53.8%).
- In his five career matchups against the Chiefs, Murray averages 78.2 rushing yards per game, 36.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Chiefs, Murray has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 41.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive