Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Murray's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Murray's Saints square off against the Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray's per-game rushing attempts average (10.5) is 1.0 less rushing attempt than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7% of his chances), Murray has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- Murray rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.6. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his lone career matchup against the Eagles, Murray recorded 11 carries, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 11.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Murray is set at 48.5 yards. That is 1.2 more than his season average of 47.3.
- Five times this season (out of 12 total games -- 41.7%), Murray has had more than 48.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (42.2) by 5.1 yards.
- Murray has hit the rushing yards over in 58.3% of his opportunities (seven of 12 games).
- Murray's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 42.2 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Eagles, Murray notched 42 rushing yards, 6.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Murray has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 48.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Murray's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Murray has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 16.7% of his games this season (two of 12 chances).
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Murray hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 12 games (16.7%).
- Murray's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Murray's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive