Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Murray's rushing prop bets. Watch Murray's Saints face off against the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In three of 11 games this season (27.3% of his chances), Murray has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray's 11.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.3.
- 54.5% of Murray's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Murray has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.3 rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- Murray averages nine carries per game over his five career matchups against the Falcons, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Murray has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 13.5 attempts one time in five total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 50.5 yards. That is 0.4 more than his season average of 50.1.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Murray has had more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (41.2) by 8.9 yards.
- Murray has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (63.6%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Murray has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.2) in 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Falcons, Murray averages 39.2 rushing yards per game, 11.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Murray has beat Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 50.5 yards two times in five total games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive