Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Murray's rushing props. You can watch Murray's performance play out for the Saints against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has notched 10.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances), Murray has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.2).
- In just four of nine games this year, Murray achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.2. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- Murray averages 8.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons, 1.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 9.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in four total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 38.5. That is 3.5 fewer yards than his season average of 42.0.
- Six times this season (out of nine total games -- 66.7%), Murray has had more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (40.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Murray has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Murray has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Falcons, Murray averages 36.8 rushing yards per game, 1.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Murray has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 38.5 yards two times in four total games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive