On Sunday in the NFC Wild Card Round, Latavius Murray and the New Orleans Saints match up against the Chicago Bears at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips for Murray's rushing prop bets. Watch Murray's Saints play the Bears on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Latavius Murray Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Murray has averaged 9.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3% of his opportunities), Murray has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray has averaged 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- In just seven of 15 games this year, Murray achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.7% of his opportunities).
- Murray's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He's gone over that total in just seven of 15 games (46.7%).
- In his seven career matchups against the Bears, Murray averages 12.6 carries per game, 3.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Murray's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 9.5 attempts, a number he has outdone four times in seven total games versus the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 43.5. That's 0.2 fewer yards than his season average of 43.7.
- Eight times this season (out of 15 total games -- 53.3%), Murray has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Murray's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 42.4, which he's outpaced by 1.3 yards on average this year.
- Murray has hit the rushing yards over in 53.3% of his opportunities (eight of 15 games).
- Murray has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (42.4) in 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 matchups).
- Murray's 50 rushing yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Bears are 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Murray has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 43.5 yards three times in seven career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive