Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a look at Fitzgerald's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Fitzgerald's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 24.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of six games this year (50%), Fitzgerald has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.7 per game. He averages 14.5 less per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Fitzgerald has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.7 yards.
- Fitzgerald is averaging 61.3 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Seahawks, 27.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 33.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded eight times in 10 career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive