Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Fitzgerald's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Fitzgerald and the Cardinals take on the Cowboys on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 24.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (32.5).
- Fitzgerald has not picked up more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Fitzgerald's season average of 24.6 receiving yards per game is 15.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.9.
- Fitzgerald has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Fitzgerald has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (39.9 yards).
- Fitzgerald's 81.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys are 49.2 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games against the Cowboys, Fitzgerald has exceeded this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 32.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive