Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Fitzgerald's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals face off against the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Fitzgerald has yet to put up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Fitzgerald's season average of 22.0 receiving yards per game is 19.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.5.
- Fitzgerald has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fitzgerald has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (41.5 yards).
- Fitzgerald's 36 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 2.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Jets, Fitzgerald has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 33.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive