Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets. You can watch Fitzgerald and the Cardinals take on the Rams on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald's 31.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's outing
- In seven of 13 games this year (53.8%), Fitzgerald has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.4 per game. He is averaging 4.9 less per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Fitzgerald has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Fitzgerald has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.4 yards.
- Fitzgerald is averaging 51.8 yards per game in his last eight contests against the Rams, 20.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 31.5 yards, a number he has beat six times in eight total games versus the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive