Larry Fitzgerald's Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals take on the 49ers on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald's 31.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's outing (30.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%), Fitzgerald has collected more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's season average of 31.8 receiving yards per game is 5.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.2.
- Fitzgerald has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 chances), Fitzgerald has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.2).
- Fitzgerald is averaging 62.7 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the 49ers, 32.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (30.5).
- Fitzgerald has exceeded Saturday's prop bet receiving yards total of 30.5 yards 10 times in 10 total games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive