Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals face off against the Eagles at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 31.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under of 32.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11), Fitzgerald has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.8 per game. He is averaging 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 opportunities), Fitzgerald has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (37.8).
- Fitzgerald's 88 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Eagles are 55.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 32.5 yards, a mark he has outdone five times in five career games opposite the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive