Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals face off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald's 31.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5%), Fitzgerald has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's season average of 31.5 receiving yards per game is 6.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.8.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Fitzgerald has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (37.8).
- Fitzgerald is averaging 88 yards per game in his last five outings against the Eagles, 56.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Fitzgerald has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 31.5 yards five times in five career games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive