Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fitzgerald receiving props. You can watch Fitzgerald and the Cardinals take on the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald's 33.6 receiving yards per game average is 2.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (31.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (six out of 10), Fitzgerald has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's season average of 33.6 receiving yards per game is 4.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.1.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances), Fitzgerald has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (38.1).
- Fitzgerald is averaging 60.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Giants, 29.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 31.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in three career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive