Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals square off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald's 33.6 receiving yards per game average is 7.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (26.5).
- In six of 10 games this year (60%), Fitzgerald has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.1 per game. He averages 4.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Fitzgerald has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.1 yards.
- Fitzgerald is averaging 51.8 yards per game in his last eight contests against the Rams, 25.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Fitzgerald has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 26.5 yards eight times in eight career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive