Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fitzgerald receiving props. You can watch Fitzgerald's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 less than the over/under of 38.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Fitzgerald has put up more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.1 per game. He averages 4.5 less per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances), Fitzgerald has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.1).
- Fitzgerald's 42.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 4.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fitzgerald has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 38.5 yards one time in two career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive