Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Seattle Seahawks. Watch Fitzgerald's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Seahawks on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 30.4 receiving yards per game, 15.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (45.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Fitzgerald has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.9 per game. He averages 7.5 less per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Fitzgerald has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (37.9).
- Fitzgerald's 54.5 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Seahawks are 9.0 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 45.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed seven times in 10 career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive