Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. You can watch Fitzgerald and the Cardinals play the Bills on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 9.9 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Fitzgerald has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.5 per game. He averages 4.9 less per game than that average.
- Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Fitzgerald has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.5 yards.
- Fitzgerald's 76.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 34.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 42.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in two career games opposite the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive