Lamical Perine and the New York Jets host the New England Patriots on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Perine's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Perine and the Jets square off against the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine has averaged 5.9 rushing attempts per game, 3.6 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (9.5).
- Perine has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in one of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Perine has averaged 1.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- 66.7% of Perine's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of three games).
- Perine has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Perine's 21.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 13.2 less than Monday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of seven total games -- 14.3%), Perine has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Perine has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 9.2 yards.
- Perine has hit the rushing yards over in 66.7% of his opportunities (two of three games).
- In only one game this season (14.3%), Perine, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
Powered By Data Skrive