Lamical Perine and the New York Jets visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Perine's rushing prop bets. Watch Perine's Jets square off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine has averaged 5.5 rushing attempts per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Perine has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Perine's season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Perine's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of two games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Perine is set at 39.5 yards. That is 19.2 less than his season average of 20.3.
- Perine has not rushed for more than 39.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Perine's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 26 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.7 on average.
- Perine has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in two games (100%) out of two opportunities.
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Perine, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 26.
Powered By Data Skrive