Lamical Perine and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Perine's rushing prop bets. Watch Perine's Jets square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine's per-game rushing attempts average (4.4) is 3.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Perine has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Perine has averaged 2.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- 100% of Perine's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (one of one game).
- Perine has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (two of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Perine is set at 28.5 yards. That is 11.9 fewer than his season average of 16.6.
- Perine has yet to rush for more than 28.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Perine's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 23.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.9 on average.
- Perine has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- Perine has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23.5) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive