Lamical Perine and the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Perine's rushing props. Watch Perine's Jets square off against the Patriots at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine has averaged 6.4 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Perine has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in two out of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Perine's season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Perine's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Perine's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in just two of 10 games (20%).
- Perine finished with six carries in his single career matchup against the Patriots, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perine has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 8.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Perine's 23.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Perine has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Perine's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 31.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.7 on average.
- Perine has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (20%), Perine, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 31.8.
- Perine's 19 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Patriots are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perine has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 32.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive